Recreational Activities Coordinator:
Daily tasks of a recreational activities coordinator:
- Ensuring that residents have a stimulating and entertaining living environment
- Developing programming with entertaining, festive and fun activities
- Facilitating and/or supervising cultural, social, artistic or sporting activities
- Contributing to the security and well-being of residents
- Group insurance (medication, paramedical expenses, travel insurance, telemedicine)
- Employee and family assistance program (EFAP)
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- Special pricing for meals
What we offer:
We trust you! You have the freedom to develop your own activity calendars for seniors.
Getting to know residents
Since you’ll know what activities residents love best, you’ll be better able to provide them with a fun line-up.
As the leader of recreational activities, you’ll be making a real difference in the lives of residents on a daily basis. When they’re smiling, you’ll be smiling too.