Daily tasks of a nursing assistant:
- Daily tasks of a nursing assistant:
- Providing supportive care by ensuring the health and well-being of residents
- Following up on resident health and their patient files
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with residents, their families and health care providers
- Group insurance (medication, paramedical expenses, travel insurance, telemedicine)
- Employee and family assistance program (EFAP)
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- Special pricing for meals
What we offer:
SOFI is a software program that enables access to the resident health data in just a few clicks. It greatly facilitates the work of health care staff.
Better patient-nurse ratios
We know that in order to do your job well, you need to have an authentic relationship with your patients. This is why we have established a realistic maximum number of patients per nurse.
A work family
It’s simple—you’ll be part of a tightly-knit team and enjoy working with colleagues who are as respectful and dedicated as you are.
You will enjoy a healthier work-life balance thanks to flexible scheduling.