Daily tasks of a janitor:
- Performing cleaning and heavy maintenance duties in common areas of the residence
- Carrying out general maintenance work as required in common areas of the residence (both inside and outside)
- Doing general maintenance work in the apartments
- Group insurance (medication, paramedical expenses, travel insurance, telemedicine)
- Employee and family assistance program (EFAP)
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- Special pricing for meals
What we offer:
REMI is a maintenance management system that makes your job easier. It is the best tool for improving the efficiency of resident services.
In a residence, you are in daily contact with seniors—a factor that will put you in a good mood as you work through your shifts.